Monday, April 14, 2008

The First, the Regular, and again the Many

General agreement on blogging is that some kind of articles or pictures should be published on a more or less regular basis. Since I’ve been told a couple of times already that all my posts are rather missing from the blog, I quickly took some early steps to eliminate this unexpected flaw from my creations. This is how post number two, the one you’re reading at the moment, was born and crafted in a blink. In this particular case, “number two” has gained a well deserved ascendancy over the famous “number one”, contrary to the common belief that for a winner, one has to be the first. The other pole I’m always trying to stay clear of, the well known legion – for we are many – is just as bad or even worse. Which brings me to subject I've always wanted to discuss…

… to be continued as soon as I get in the mood … I mean, when I have the time

No comments: